Terms & Conditions
Your use of our website constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with the Terms and Conditions, please do not use our website.
1.1 In these Terms and Conditions the following terms shall have the meanings set out below:
- ACL means the Australian Consumer Law which is contained in Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010(Cth).
- Amount Payable means at any time all amounts payable to Co Clearance,whether or not those amounts have become due for payment under these Terms and Conditions, in connection with the Goods or the Contract, including without limitation any invoiced amounts, interest, fees, costs or expenses.
- Completed Order Notification means a written notice that we have accepted the Purchase Order and that the Goods have been dispatched.
- Contract means the Terms and Conditions for a Purchase Order and the Purchase Order Acknowledgement.
- Customer means the individual or entity specified in the Purchase order, or on whose behalf the Order is placed with Co Clearance Australia.
- Co Clearance means Co Clearance Australia and any related body corporate (within the meaning of section 50 of the Corporation Act 2001(Cth)) as specified in the Purchase Order.
- Delivery Confirmation means a valid proof of delivery by an courier or delivery agent for the Goods.
- Goods means any goods, products, services or materials supplied or to be supplied by Co Clearance Australia at any time and from time to time, including without limitation any goods specified in a Purchase Order, Purchase Order Acknowledgement or invoice.
- GST means any goods and services tax imposed on the Goods pursuant to the GST Law.
- GST Law means A New Tax System(Goods and Services Tax) ACT 1999(Cth).
- PPSA means the Personal Property Securities Act 2009(Cth).
- Purchase Order means an order or offer to purchase Goods.
- Purchase Order Acknowledgement is defined under clause 2.1(a).
- Terms and Conditions means the terms and conditions set out in this documents and as modified or amended in relation to particular Purchase Order.
- Our Website means coclearance.com.au
2. Binding Terms & Conditions
2.1 Purchase Order, Purchase Order Acknowledgement and Terms and Conditions
- A Purchase Order or an offer to purchase can be made by the Customer using Our Website, however the Purchase Order and Contract shall only be deemed to have been accepted when the Customer receives a Completed Order Notification or when Delivery Confirmation of the relevant Goods has been provided, whichever first occurs (“Purchase Order Acknowledgement”).
- All Purchase Orders are subject to manual review prior to being accepted. For the avoidance of doubt, making payment in full does not guarantee an acceptance of the Purchase Order and does not constitute a Purchase Order Acknowledgement.
- The Terms and Conditions apply to every Purchase Order, unless otherwise agreed in writing by Co Clearance.
- The Customer acknowledges that the Terms and Conditions constitute a security agreement and that Co Clearance may register a financing statement in respect of the security interests provided for under these Terms and Conditions.
- By submitting a Purchase Order to Co Clearance, the Customer hereby accepts and agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- The Contract shall comprise of the following documents, in order of precedence:
- Purchase Order and Purchase Order Acknowledgements;
- These Terms and Conditions;
- Any other document which is attached to, or incorporated by reference in, the Purchase Order or these Terms and Conditions.
- The Contract constitutes the entire agreement between Co Clearance and the Customer with respect to the Purchase Order. Any and all prior negotiations, proposals, previous dealings, correspondence, trade custom and/or trade usage are superseded by and will not affect the interpretation of the Contract.
- If at any time in relation to a Purchase Order, the Customer provides, refers to, submits or otherwise uses terms and conditions other than the Terms and Conditions, such terms and conditions will not form part of or be incorporated into the Contract.
3. Change of mind – exchange & return policy
3.1 Co Clearance offers 14-day Change of Mind Policy.
- We only accept change of mind returns within 14 days of the Goods being delivered.
- The Customer must send an email including pictures or video detailing the condition of the product received and an explanation of why they would like to return the product.
- Products must be returned to us by post in the original packaging.
- We charge a 20% restocking fee on all purchases made via Our Website unless specified otherwise.
- Once the Goods are returned and have been deemed to be in the original condition they will be restocked and a store credit will be issued for the purchase amount minus the restocking fee
- Restocking can take up to 2 working days