Measure the surface temperature of anything with this handy infrared laser thermometer. So quick and easy to use, simply aim and point the laser at your desired target, press the trigger and the reading will display.
With the ability to measure the temperature with no contact, you can quickly assess the surface temperature of items that are out of reach without the hassle of climbing up or disassembling the area. Equipped with a handy laser, aiming for the precise area on this infrared thermometer couldn’t be easier.
Lightweight and compact, this infrared laser thermometer checking for hotspots on the go will be as simple as aim, click and go.
- Distance to spot size ratio is 13 to 1 at the focal point.
- Unique flat surface,mini modern housing design.
- Class II laser to identify the centre point of the area being measured.
- Maximum / Minimum Temperature Readings
- Impact-resistant ABS case.
- Auto data hold when trigger released.
- Auto power off.
- Backlighting illuminates display for taking measurement at night or in areas with low background light levels.
- Fixed emissivity at 0.95
- Suitable for: Hot water pipes; Hot engine parts; Cooking surfaces; Hot tubes & insulation; Electrical connection; Ballasts in electric lights; Electric motors & bearings; Wine coolers & hot asphalt; Fuse panels & transformers; Swimming pools & fish tanks; Hot & cold food products; transformers, motors, pumps, panels, breakers, compressors, duct, steam lines, valves, and vents, Heating & air conditioning.
- Emissivity: fixed at 0.95
- Optical Resolution: D_S=13:1
- Resolution: 0.1???(0.1???)
- Spectral Response: 8???14um
- Polarity Display: Auto display, “-” indicates negative, while positive with no sign.
- Diode Laser: Output???1mW???630???670nm,class 2(???)
- Auto Power Off: Auto shuts off after 20 seconds inactivity
- Operating Temp.: -50.0 to 580??? / -58.0 to 1076???
- Storage Temp.: -20??? to 60??? / -4??? to 140???
- Relative Humidity: Operating:10???95%RH,Storage:<80%RH
- Power Supply: 9V battery
- Dimensions(L*W*H): 155.5*98.8*27.5mm
- Weight: 176g
1 x Digitalk Professional New Model Infrared Thermometer (EI-IR802)