Build yourself a bookcase. Cut smooth lines with your new circular saw blade. Use the 60T blade for the smoothest cuts. Use the 24T or the 48T when speed is the name of the game.
Cut softwood hardwood particle board hardboard MDF plywood and more with your 210mm saw blade. Measure twice and cut once. Cut plastic too. Your tungsten carbide tipped blade is not suited to cutting metal.
To use remove the locking nut with an adjustable wrench. Take out the bolt by hand. Pull back the guard and lift out the blade. Put in your new tct saw blade. Reverse the steps. Make sure it is tightened.
Your 210mm saw blade has a 30mm bore. If your circular saw has a smaller bore use the 16mm or 20mm bore reducing brush. If they don’t fit then buy a complete bore reducing set.
Your tungsten carbide tipped saw blade cuts smoother and lasts longer. Save money on blades and renovate your house. Build yourself some custom-designed cabinets.
- Fits most circular saws bore reducing brushincluded
- 24 teeth 48 teeth and 60 teeth 210mm steel blades
- Sharp and durable
- Tungsten carbide tipped teeth
- Cuts faster and reduces waste
- Professional cutter head
- Material: 50# steel + tungsten carbide tips
- Number of Teeth: 24 48 60
- Maximum speed: 7300 RPM
- Blade: 30mm inner dia 210mm outer dia
- Bore reducing brush 16mm: 16mm inner dia 30mm outer dia
- Bore reducing brush 20mm: 20mm inner dia 30mm outer dia
- Colour: Silver
- 3 x 210mm Circular Saw Blades
- 6 x Reduction Rings