Bolt your 123 block to your mill drill press grinder or CNC machine. Jack up your steel bar on your milling machine rather than using parallels. Provide more support.
Check your table and band saw alignment with your 123 block. Use the accurate 90 degree angles to make sure everything is perfectly aligned. Use the precise width to calibrate fence cursors.
Check if something is square with your 123 block. You can even check if your square is square. Perfect for checking inside angles to see if they are 90°. Create a precise chisel guide with a cylinder magnet.
Your precision 123 block is a piece of hardened 45# stainless steel. There are no moving parts. Treat it will and it will be just as good as the day you bought it twenty years ago.
Offset the table or mill from your vice so you can machine all the way through your part. Use your 123 machinist block to check if parts are square before welding or attaching.
- Idea for precise mounting work
- Made from hardened 45# steel
- Hardened and carefully machined on all sides
- Used for set-up layout and inspection jobs
- All-round helpful machinist tool
- 23-hole design: 5 3/8″ 16UNC threaded holes and 18 untapped holes
- Model: 1-2-3 Blocks
- Material: Hardened 45#Steel
- Height accuracy: 0.0002″
- Parallelism accuracy: 0.0002″
- Type: Gage block
- Shape: Square
- Hardness: HRC 48-58
- Taper: Parallelism
- Colour: Silver
- Dimension: 1″ x 2″ x 3″ L x W x H approx. 2.5cm x 5cm x 7.5 cm
- 4 x 1-2-3 blocks